Sunday, September 28, 2008 | By: Anita

Life goes on

It never ceases to amaze me that no matter what has happened in your life, whether it's big things - like the accident (see previous post) to small things - like day to day living, that life continues to go on. I know, it's not that profound, but there are moments that I wish I could freeze frame and enjoy just a little bit longer.

Last Sunday was one such day. Krystle was home from school and she had convinced her brother Darcy to play a game of Guess who?

For those of you who've never played, here's a brief summary of the game: each player picks a card of the characters that are on the identical boards and you begin by asking questions that would define their character. IE: Does your person wear glasses? or Is your person a girl?, and so on. Until you only have one person left 'standing' and are able to guess who. On the box is says recommended for ages 8 - 12. Did I mention that Krystle is 21 and Darcy is 18?

So anyway, they decide to play this game with a little twist and called it Subjective Guess Who?
Questions varied anywhere from Does your person play the tuba? or Is your person involved in the Russian Mafia? or my all time favourite Does your person smell of cheese? I don't think I've laughed so hard in my life. I mean how can you decide the answers to those questions. Ironically, out of the 5 games they played they were able to correctly guess who 4 of them.

Blessings

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are QUITE imaginative...either that or REALLY bored!
I am sure it makes you happy to know your kids still like to spend time together.....
It is really scary that they are like minded in their thinking process....
Blessings,
Bliss