Sunday, December 21, 2008 | By: Anita

Christmas present

I was given a wonderful Christmas present, a picture of "my" kids. As the un-official babysitter to all of them, of course, not all of them at the same time, I feel like I can call these kids mine as each one of them have a very special place in my heart.


Our church is been blessed with three great Pastors.
Pastor Phil & Jen are blessed to have four children, Caleb, Benjamin, Jessie & Sadie.
Pastor Tim & Monica are blessed with two little girls, Maia & Eliana.
Pastor Tom & Lynette are also blessed with four children, Lucas, Sarah, Jillian & Carrie.

The Roglerty's (a combination of the Roes' (Pastor Tom), the Wagler's (Pastor Phil) and Doherty's (Pastor Tim) gave this Christmas card to everyone in the church.


I love having these little people in my life and I take as many opportunities that I can to hang out with them.

Blessings

2 comments:

tomandlynette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tomandlynette said...

And we love you too! Thanks for the love you pour into our lives-you are amazing. You are welcome to come over anytime!