Tuesday, January 27, 2009 | By: Anita

My kids


I am tremendously blessed. I have the 3 greatest kids.
Darcy, Krystle & Kyle.
For Christmas, they hired Anneka Zehr to take pictures of them in random places all over Zurich and gave me the pictures in a beautiful frame as my present. These are a few of my favourites

Three Men and a Lady.
The Fab Four.
Little Miss Sunshine - who always, always has a smile for you!
My 'gentle' men - these guys are more than willing at any time I need them to lend me a hand.
Just a few of my favourites.

I've posted all the photos in an album on Facebook. Feel free to check them out.

Blessings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we are models in the making. it's true. look at those mug shots. :D i was smiling in a lot of them!

Anonymous said...

those are some GREAT shots of your kids...
What an AWESOME idea for a gift...
it is good to take casual shots not just posed ones
Blessings
Bliss