Monday, October 12, 2009 | By: Anita

Thanksgiving

Dictionary.com describes thanksgiving as 'An act of giving thanks; an expression of gratitude, especially to God.'
I am thankful to God for many things: my family, (photo courtesy of Anneka Zehr Photography) my puppy, my friends, my country farmhouse, (yes, I am thankful for it despite the fact it needs some work) plenty of food, my job, to live in a country with religious freedom, to have had the great opportunities in life I've had; and the many more I've yet to pursue, and ooh so much more. Thanksgiving Day is a good reminder for all of us to be thankful.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Why is it we only take 1 day to think of all that we are thankful for?
I know I need to take inventory of all I have to be tahnkful for at least once a day!!!
NOTE TO SELF
thanks for having such a WONDERFUL sister to share so much with
Blessings
Bliss