Sunday, September 5, 2010 | By: Anita

Moving son #1 to College

Another day and another son has moved to college. Thankfully we only had two boys as I am not sure this mother's heart could take another day of moving.

We moved Kyle to Orillia, as he's enrolled at Georgian College in the 2 yr Police Foundations program. Since there is no residence at the Orillia campus we moved Kyle into a house that we had found for him back in June. He too only had a few boxes so the moving in was easier, but saying good-bye was alot harder. With him so far we likely won't see him until Thanksgiving - thankfully it's only 5 weeks away.

Since every post needs a picture, (and silly me forgot my camera) I thought this Willow tree angel of a mother & son was appropriate since that's what Kyle gave me for Christmas last year. Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

I am sure this move was no easier..and I think the distance thing would be harder
Hope you are adjusting to your Quiet life at home

Blessings
Bliss