Saturday, September 4, 2010 | By: Anita

Moving son #2 to College

We moved Darcy to residence at Fanshawe College where he begins the 2 yr Law Clerk Program. What a wide range of emotions I went through today; sad, nervous, excited, scared, happy, proud, anxious, and I could list more but I think you get the idea. Anyone who has moved one of their kids out of their home knows how I'm feeling. Moving Darcy was a wee bit easier than moving Krystle for two reasons, 1) I've been through it before so I knew what to expect and 2) there was half the stuff ^.^

Darcy had been growing a beard and hadn't cut his hair in four months. He decided that to help him get ready for school it was time for a shave and a haircut.

Before& after. One of his co-workers commented "gee Darcy, you leave work looking like Wolverine and come back the next day looking like Ferris Bueller!"
I think this looks more like a college kid.

Blessings

3 comments:

Becky said...

WOW I LOVE the new look Darcy so much better!!! What a great start to this new beginning in his life. I think he looks 5 years younger..he was looking to old for his actual years with his beard...
Hope his first week at school was a BLAST
Blessings Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

:) Hey! That's not fair....I have use for most of that stuff.

krystle ann-marie said...

I also did not know what to say when Darcy had NO hair....:S