Thursday, October 14, 2010 | By: Anita

Happy Birthday! - to me!!

On my facebook account several of my friends wished me "Happy Birthday" and a few even congratulated me on turning 29 - again!

However I am not 29, as much as I'd like to be, it's just not true. So today I celebrated my 40th birthday - again ^.^ In fact my son said to me, "Happy Birthday, Mom. I legit don't know how old you really are." That's ok, I don't plan to reveal my age, ~ I know, I know it's just a number but... .. ... until the math no longer works with the ages of my kids, I'll keep it a secret.Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Just remember you are only as old as you feel, and believe yourself to be..it is just a number and another year...how you spend that year is so much more of an important thing to place the emphasis on..
SORRY I was not one of those friends to place birthday wishes on your account...so I will post LATE birthday BLESSINGS on your blog
looking forward to our lunch out
Bliss