Sunday, October 10, 2010 | By: Anita

Happy Thanksgiving

We celebrated Thanksgiving today with the whole family, not just my kids, but my Mom & Dad, my brother, my sister and her family, all 15 of us were gathered together. After our delicious dinner we took a walk back to the bush... and took some family photos. Unfortunately we didn't have an extra person to take the photos of all of us, so my brother & I took turns taking the photos. As we got closer to home, I quickly snapped this picture as I was suddenly overwhelmed with thanksgiving for all that I have. My family, and our home - a place of refuge from the world - our haven.

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

What a GREAT day..THANK YOU for opening your home to us...we had so much fun getting together it has been awhile

Looking forward to doing it again soon (this time maybe I should take a turn)
Blessings,
Bliss