Thursday, March 3, 2011 | By: Anita

Noteworthy Blogs

Yes it must be said, I am a blog-a-holic. I have several blogs that I follow with great regularity. Check 'my blog list' on the side bar to see those I've listed. My addiction probably started with this blog which led me me to this blog, which led me to this blog. But it doesn't stop there , oh no, I've got many more I check... daily. This blog led me to this blog. And the author of this blog got me hooked on this blog which led me to this blog. These however are only a small fraction of the blogs I check.

Sadly enough I could and do spend alot of time checking these blogs for updates and I find myself getting caught up with their stories and daily activities. Sometimes while reading these blogs I get intimated, I feel I don't write or express myself as eloquently as some of these. In fact some of my posts will sit in the Que for a few days while I process the writing of my thoughts out in my head. Blogging is something I enjoy doing. I realize that probably alot of it is not relevant to many, but for me, it's my way of getting all those ideas, thoughts, and opinions out of my head. And yes, I do love it when people comment. Each time a note pops in my inbox informing me of a comment on my blog, I get super excited and immediately go to my blog to read it.

I think, therefore I blog.

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

i'm "hooked" on blogging now too! All thanks to you :)