Tuesday, September 6, 2011 | By: Anita

Celebration

Wayne & I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary, today. Wayne surprised me with a dozen long stemmed red roses, and we went to McGuiness Landing in London for dinner. I highly recommend it - the food, the atmosphere and even the prices were all amazing!

Between dinner & dessert, Wayne gave me an eternity ring {it's in the rose but my pic didn't turn out quite the way I had hoped} ~ it is a beautiful addition to my set!

We also got a $25 gift card from my parents, a beautiful picture frame from Wayne's boss and "the kids" surprised us with a family photo session from a local photographer, AND a beautiful scrap book album {that Krystle spent the last four years working on} filled with pictures & captions of our journey through the past 25 together.

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

LOTS of Fun SURPRISES!!!!! sounds like it was a celebration day!!!

Blessings to you nad Wayne as you count down till the NEXT 25 years

Bliss

tomandlynette said...

Congratulations! We are so thankful for you and Wayne.