Wednesday, October 26, 2011 | By: Anita

on a Wednesday?

The table is set, the food all prepared, the guests have arrived and it's time for dinner.

Thanksgiving Dinner! wait a minute isn't today Wednesday? With Scalloped potatoes, Baked ham, Butternut squash casserole, Green beans with sauteed red onions, Carrots with browned butter and Cherry Cheesecake for dessert, can you say scrumptious?, dinner was served.

As I was preparing dinner for my family I was overwhelmed with emotions. With all the kids scattered here an there it is rare that we are all home at the same time. I was so thankful that it worked out to have everyone home. It's time like this when I am reminded of the many blessings in my life.

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

Who ever said it has to be a certain day...should we not take each day to celebrate and give THANKS for all the many BLESSINGS we have...

So happy you could celebrate with your family

Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

I think it's better when it's random. You appreciate the times you are together much more.