Sunday, January 15, 2012 | By: Anita

Honesty

My resolution word for the 2012 year is honesty. You can read about that decision here.

This is the one word that I decided I would focus on every day. Knowing that it'll take hard work, and will require me to be intentional. But I'm hoping that this one word will shape me and my year as I let it guide my decisions and help me to grow.

Main Entry: honesty
Definition: truthfulness, candidness
Synonyms: bluntness, candor, confidence, conscientiousness, equity, evenhandedness, fairness, faithfulness, fidelity, frankness, genuineness, goodness, honor, impeccability, incorruptibility, integrity, justness, loyalty, morality, openness, outspokenness, plainness, principle, probity, rectitude, reputability, responsibility, right, scrupulousness, self-respect, sincerity, soundness, straightforwardness, straightness, trustiness, trustworthiness, uprightness, veracity, virtue

So, from the definition and all the synonyms used to explain honesty, how am I doing so far?

Blessings

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

I've always thought you were a very honest person! But, I will take more intentional notice over this year. :)