Wednesday, June 12, 2013 | By: Anita

Riddle me this???

We love a good movie quote - in fact when both the boys were still at home they could have whole conversation only using movie quotes.
Can you tell me what movies these quotes come from?

# 1
: Chickens go it and pies come out .. ..
: What kind of pie?

# 2
: I do believe in spooks, I do, I do, I do believe in spooks.. .. ..

# 3
: Please describe your idea of a perfect date.
: That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket.

# 4
: You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

# 5
: Congratulations. You three have just won the Gold, Silver and Bronze in the Morons Olympics!
: Who won the gold?

# 6
: Fish are friends, not food.

# 7
: Nobody makes me bleed my own blood...nobody!

# 8
: They’ve done studies, you know. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

# 9
: Do you concur?
: Damnit! Why didn’t I concur?!

# 10
: You idiots! These are not them! You’ve captured their stunt doubles!

# 11
: There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

# 12
: I’m kind of psychic. I have a fifth sense. It’s like I have ESPN or something.

# 13
: Well, you have a sweet bike. And you're really good at hooking up with chicks. Plus you're like the only guy at school who has a mustache.

# 14
: According to the map we've only gone 4 inches

# 15
: Just because we have chiselled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

# 16
: This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone.

# 17
: Watch out! The yellow ones don't stop.

# 18
: Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

# 19
: 1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

# 20
: You girl scouts want to hear a story. Once upon a time there was a magical place that never rained... The end.

# 21
: Hey Mr. Donut Man, who's trying to kill ya? I don't know but they better not!

# 22
: Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn.

# 23
: So long, farewell, au revoir, auf Wiedersehen! Good night. ..

# 24
:Hey, let's play a game. It's called "See Who Can Be Quiet the Longest".
: Cool! My mom loves that game!

# 25
: Tell you where I'd go. Zihuatanejo.

********************************************************************

And the answers are:
# 1 Chicken Run
# 2 The Wizard of Oz
# 3 Miss Congeniality
# 4 Batman
# 5 101 Dalmatians
# 6 Finding Nemo
# 7 Dodge Ball
# 8 Anchorman
# 9 Catch me if you can
# 10 Spaceballs
# 11 Goldmember
# 12 Mean Girls
# 13 Napoleon Dynamite
# 14 Dumb & Dumber
# 15 Zoolander
# 16 Home Alone
# 17 Elf
# 18 Forrest Gump
# 19 Fight Club
# 20 Holes
# 21 Wayne’s World
# 22 Gone with the Wind
# 23 Sound of Music
# 24 Up
# 25 Shawshank redepmtion

So? How many did you get right?

Blessings
 

2 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

Only 7 stumped me! Pretty sad I know that many movie quotes. This was a good post!

Becky said...

I had most of them although I was surprised by how many I did not know....

Fun post! Made me think.

Bliss