Thursday, January 2, 2014 | By: Anita

14 in 2014

Welcome to my version of a bucket list…14 challenges I have for myself to complete during the year.

Some are fun, some are easier than others, and some...well some could kill me.


My goal with this?

Is to step outside my comfort zone and to live fully the life He has blessed me with. To be myself … and to stretch myself to limits I didn’t think were possible.

This list is and will likely not to be followed in any particular order... just to be completed by the end of this year.

By December 31, 2014, I hope to:

Develop a better discipline in my life by spending time in God’s Word each day.

Attend a music concert.

Participate in a 10K run with my girl.

Learn to say “no” without feeling guilty.

Continue blogging at least two or three times a week.

Take a road trip with girlfriends.

Serve in my community {food bank, church, library} .

Get this tattoo.

Make a difference in someone’s life.

Write a book.

Learn something new {language, skill, craft}.

Get my belly button pierced.

Read 150 books in the year.

Ride the train.

We’ll have to see how it goes. I make zero promises.

Blessings
 

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like a fun list....I am willing to be part of the girlfriends road trip....to Graceland since we did not do it when you turned 40... We can do it for my 45th...


Something to think about..
Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

Good idea! I look forward to completing some of these with you! I already have done some myself. ;)