Friday, January 17, 2014 | By: Anita

#55

It's his birthday today and we've been celebrating. 

As we sat around the table with Krystle & Gerard at one of his favourite restaurants, we shared many laughs, enjoyed a sumptuous dinner and exchanged many wonderful memories of our “farmer”.  About the only thing that would have made it even better was if our two boys could have also joined us...

I'm so thankful to have this man in my life. 

{photo from 2010 at our daughter's wedding}
He isn't perfect. {and hey let’s be honest, neither am I. }

He's the one who swept me off my feet over 25 years ago. The one who loves me unconditionally.
The one who has provided well for our family. The one who loves sports. Whether he's playing volleyball or badminton, or he's watching tennis, hockey, football, soccer, poker, curling, baseball, bowling, figure skating, billiards, golf, did I miss any?, oh yeah and darts. {smirk}

He's the one who'll gives his all to everything he sets his mind to with a happy-go-lucky kind of attitude, making him about as optimistic as they come.

And

He's the one I love with all my heart.


Happy Birthday, sweetheart! wishing you many more years!

Blessings


1 comments:

Becky said...

Thought of Wayne on Friday
Sounds like it was a great birthday.
And a nice tribute to the man he is


Blessings
Bliss