Saturday, February 1, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 5

Growing up as the middle child with an older brother and younger sister, I didn’t appreciate my siblings. Thankfully however, I grew up and realized the value of what I have. My sister has become one of my dearest friends. She’s one of the people that I can pour out my heart to, knowing that she’ll listen. 
We talk about everything with each other, offer advice, share wisdom and support each other throughout the everyday of our lives. Even though we don’t see each other very regularly, when do take the time to get together, like we did this week, we just talk and talk and talk …

“Our roots say we're sisters, our hearts say we're friends.”
~Author Unknown
 
Having a sister as a friend is one of the best things I could ask for. Knowing that she will always be there for me, no matter how far away we are or how busy we get in life.

What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

2 comments:

Becky said...

The feeling is so mutual....thank you for being such a good listener...I know I tend to ramble at times.....I enjoy our times together and wish they could be more frequent....

Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

It's funny how we come to appreciate our families, especially as we age. When I was younger I was so upset sometimes that I didn't have a sister but I wouldn't trade my brothers for the world! I like being the only girl. :)