Saturday, March 29, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 13

Last week, I booked a luxurious night The Zielman B & B, which is just a fancy way of saying I slept over at my daughters.

As I arrived, I was greeted by my handsome son-in-law who as the bartender of the Zielman Pub & Bistro had the specialty drinks listed and made me a Raspberry Arnold Palmer.  We sat down and enjoyed a scrumptious dinner, chatted, er, I mean listened as my daughter kept the conversation flowing. Took our dogs for a relaxing walk throughout the town. Watched a movie and continued to have great conversation before we headed to bed. Had a wonderful sleep and woke up to a delicious breakfast treat before we set off for a “Pretty Woman” day of shopping in London.
My son-in-law switched hats from host to chauffeur, taking us anywhere we wanted to go.  We shopped until we dropped, treated ourselves to star bucks and had the loveliest time ever.

What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

0 comments: