Saturday, June 7, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 23

As I sat and glanced over my calendar looking for my beautiful thing for this week, I was stumped. I kept going over each day trying to remember the events of the day, but sadly the calendar was lacking with any commitments leaving me with a feeling of emptiness…. Sure, sure, we mowed the lawn, worked up the flowerbeds, washed the clothes, made some meals, took the dog for a walk, mowed the lawn, again, did some more laundry, and of course we continued to eat throughout the whole week, but those don’t really qualify for a “blogworthy” beautiful things post.

Do they? Or do they?!?

Too often, I want the beautiful things blogpost to be something, well, beautiful…

Sometimes even the simplest of gestures can remind us of the most important things in life.  Like on Monday, when our son stopped by in the middle of a busy work day, just to say hey, take a break and enjoy an ice cream treat with his mom.
Family is a such blessing.  Now and again we need moments like these to appreciate our loved ones and celebrate the relationships we have.

What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

0 comments: