Saturday, June 21, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 25

Each week, I look over my calendar and write about something beautiful that happened. This has been a good exercise for me as it helps me to focus on the positive things in life. As I re-read many of the previous posts, I realized that a lot of them include my family… as does this one.

The hubs and I went on a date last night and it was perfect…

We enjoyed supper at “The Barn” a new pub that “the kids” introduced us to. Then we went for a walk through the trail.
Sadly though the mosquitoes were out in full force, causing us to shorten that walk, which sent us into town to finish. I love walking through the town and looking at all the houses. We ended our date at Coffee Culture for a cuppa tea and discussed which houses we liked, which street we think we could see ourselves at, and whether or not we’ll be able to agree on which house to purchase when the time does come…

Spending time together, whether we’re walking in town, through the trail, or out here in the country, we enjoy each others company; talking, laughing, listening to each other and learning from one another.

What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings


2 comments:

Debra said...

Dreaming is one of my favourite past times. ;)

krystle ann-marie said...

"That's a tough one. I'd have to say April 25th. Because it's not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket."