Saturday, July 19, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 29

technically it started last Saturday, when out the blue our youngest son popped over after work, to say hey, sit under the shade of the apple tree and just catch us up on his life.

then on Sunday ~ we were invited to our daughters’ and son-in-laws for lunch and spent the afternoon together- where we chatted. walked the trail, chatted, played some games, chatted, watched the FIFA cup, chatted, making it the most wonderful day.

and finally, Monday ~ my friend Maria was taking a road trip to Orillia to settle some accounts for her father’s estate and was looking for a travel buddy. I quickly volunteered knowing this would give me an opportunity to see our son. So we made the long drive, shared lunch with him, and while she went to her appointment, I stayed at his apartment, helped to do some cleaning and thoroughly enjoyed my quick visit.

my kids ~ yeah, they're my beautiful thing!

What was your beautiful thing?

Blessings