Saturday, August 16, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 33

Last week I wrote about the Gala that we were invited to with our daughter and son-in-law and it was at that event that I asked to have our {Wayne & mine} picture taken.  So when Gerard sent me the photos he took and clearly manipulated, they made my beautiful thing for this week.
 Beacause, clearly we were neither at Badwater Basin, nor at Mount Rushmore...
Alot of people talk about their "in-laws" usually in a derogatory way, and maybe I am biased or we're just incredibably blessed, because our son-in-law is a superb young man.  He treats us with such love and respect, he jokes with us, and truly treats us like family.
What was your beauitful thing this week?

Blessings

2 comments:

Debra said...

These are hilarious!!!! Yup, I think you've lucked out in the son-in-law-department. But then again I KNOW I'm bias towards him.lol

Becky said...

Love it! What a beautiful thing!
Blessed!

Bliss