Saturday, October 4, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 40

October!
 
It’s my favourite month of the year. Not because my birthday is there in the middle of it, although that doesn’t hurt… for me though, this month marks the entrance into my ever most favourite season ~ Autumn.

It’s the most beautiful outdoor season of the year.

I stand looking out in awe of the most beautiful colours of the landscape, where orange meets blue, brown meets rust and red shines though the green. That is until the chill of winter sets in, but that’s for another post.

The cool, crisp temperatures, the beautiful leaves, pumpkin spice tea, and fresh apple cider. It is all just delightful!
 
The trees certainly don’t seem to mind the change. The slowing down of growth. They continue to wave their imposing limbs toward heaven in praise, perhaps just grateful for the dormancy that the cooler weather brings. The rest. The leisure. All in His timing.
God has made everything beautiful for its own time.
{Ecclesiastes 3:11a, {NLT}}
 
So I stop and enjoy this season as I continue to watch His glorious work of closing summer’s door and opening autumn’s.
What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

0 comments: