Wednesday, January 6, 2016 | By: Anita

Date Night

I heard about this from a friend. It’s the idea of having a date night on the anniversary date of your wedding. For example, we were married on the 6th of September, so we’ll have a monthly date on the 6th of each month. 
Well, let’s be honest shall we… we’ll try to have a date on the 6th of each month, but it’s not do or die if it’s a few days earlier or later. The point is to simply set aside some time once a month and be together. 

There is nothing quite like spending quality time together. And what better way than to make time for a date night each month where we can have an evening full of laughter, make memories, talk about our dreams, and get excited about the changes that we will experience as we grow old together. Opportunities like these can really change a marriage. It’s important for us to carve that out. That way, when life’s storms do hit {and we all know that they will}, we’ll have a solid foundation to stand on, so we can weather whatever comes our way…together. 

So this year we’ve committed to “date” each other through the year, no matter how busy life gets, because my husband is the most important man in my life. 

I’ve been putting a few ideas together to plan our once a month date night ~ and I think I have a few winners, however, any suggestions/ideas/hints are certainly appreciated. 

I must say that I am pretty excited to “date” my hubby all over again and am looking forward to our once a month date very much. 

Starting tonight!

Take Care

1 comments:

Anneliese said...

This is great! I think I will suggest this to my hubby!
It helps to have a date in mind and to actually plan something.