Monday, February 15, 2016 | By: Anita

Content not content

Well, here we are in the middle of the second month of year. 

How are you doing with living out your word? 

My word for 2016 is 
content :satisfied with what one is or has; not wanting more or anything else. the state or feeling of being contented; satisfaction; 

not to be mistaken with 

content…something that is contained, something that is to be expressed through some medium, as speech,writing, or any of various arts, substantive information or creative material viewed in contrast to its actual or potential manner of presentation.

It’s only been two months and I am already being stretched.  It’s amazing how many obstacles are being placed in my life to teach me to be content… not only has this process been exhilarating but it has also proven to be quite challenging. But we often learn the most when we’ve stepped out of our comfort zone.

Choosing One Word has helped simplify my life and has helped me to stay focused.

What will keep you focused and prevent you from being distracted?

Take Care

0 comments: