Saturday, February 22, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 8

After the week we had, I found myself feeling kind of down, very tired, and quite overwhelmed with just about everything!

And then my dear friend Lorraine brings me this little gift,

a beautiful Primula in a pink and purple {which by the way are my favourite colours} planter sleeve.

Primula according to their blog “are a sweet, little plant that can be enjoyed indoors until done blooming, then planted outside” More on Primula here.

This little bit of sunshine definitely brought a brightness to my week!

What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Isn't it amazing how flowers can brighten your day!
My sweetie gave me flowers for my birthday !

Brightens the inside of my house...thinking spring thoughts

Blessings
Bliss