Saturday, March 1, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 9

Last month we celebrated Wayne’s 55 birthday
 
We gave him tickets to an NHL game at the First Niagara Center in New York to see the Buffalo Sabres against the San Jose Sharks.

Having never gone to one before we were both excited and a little nervous. Thankfully we had two pro’s to come with us!

So early yesterday afternoon, we {Krystle, Gerard, Wayne & I} drove to Buffalo to see the game, spend the night in a hotel room and have a wonderfully wonderful weekend together.

To be honest, I am not a hockey fan. But as we entered the arena, found our seats, and watched the players on the ice warming up, I must admit I started to get quite excited.
It is very different actually sitting the arena watching the game as opposed to watching it televised. First off, I kept waiting for the announcers and honestly found it difficult at the beginning to focus on where the puck was at all times. By the third period, I began to feel a little bit like a puck bunny as I cheered and rooted for the team. 
Time spent with “the kids” is always a beautiful thing…..


What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

3 comments:

Becky said...

Sounds like a great way to celebrate!
Thanks for sharing pictures!
Always so nice to stay caught up in your life happenings.

Bliss

krystle ann-marie said...

Nice! Thanks for making us your beautiful thing this week. :)

Unknown said...

We all know I was the Beautiful thing.