Saturday, October 11, 2014 | By: Anita

Beautiful Thing ~ week # 41

It was a whirlwind weekend of wonderful!

My sister decided we needed a girls’ trip and despite the fact that I am terrified of getting lost, she convinced me that this trip was not-optional. Since one of the 14 goals in 2014 was to take a road trip with girls, I figured who better than with my mom, my sister and my daughter.

Deciding that an overnight trip to Birch Run Mall in Port Huron, Michigan was the place to go we headed out on our adventure, last Friday. Where we spent the first part of our evening at Applebee’s feasting on the delicious appetizers and where I tried the super fun Corona’rita.

We then spent the rest of the evening in our hotel room; chatting, laughing, playing games and thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

Saturday dawned bright and early for a day of shopping… yes, shopping
At the end of the day, I came away with several different tops that will co-ordinate with so many clothes already in my closet.  It was a day well spent, {both literally and monetarily} and a wonderful way to spend time together!


What was your beautiful thing this week?

Blessings

1 comments:

Becky said...

Was truly a FUNTASTIC weekend!

Looking forward to next falls adventure!

Bliss