Thursday, March 17, 2016 | By: Anita

Game On

Our son, the one who lived in Orillia for the past 5 years moved home about a month and a half ago. He hit a pretty rough patch in his life and knew he needed to come home and make a fresh start. So we packed up all his stuff and moved him here. Sure there’s been a few adjustments to make with having an extra person in the house, but overall it's been good. 

Having said that however, my son has a unique sense of humour. When he first moved here he started placing this guy 
in random places throughout the house. 

First I’d find him in the bathroom, to which I would put him back where he belongs in our sons’ room. Then I would “find” him again in the kitchen, the living room, even our bedroom. Each time though, I’d return it thinking this would be it. But no, our son decided that we too should enjoy the company this stupid little bobblehead figurine and so he continues to be placed throughout my house. 

Now, I actually find myself looking to see where he’s been placed; so I can move him again and let the game continue. . . 

And since it’s my turn, I’d better go and put him in a really good hiding spot. 

Take Care

1 comments:

krystle ann-marie said...

It's the fossil man! He belongs in your house, too.